Close this search box.

“I need a WETT certificate”

Get a WETT inspection to determine chimney pipe efficiency

“I need a WETT certificate”

This is a request we get all the time. But… there is no such thing as a “WETT certificate”. What you actually need is an inspection performed by a WETT certified technician.

Why might you need this?

  1. Your insurance company may request a “WETT inspection” to confirm that your wood burning appliance complies to code.
  2. You suspect a problem with your fireplace or wood burning stove.
  3. For your own peace of mind before your begin using a fireplace or wood stove you’ve never used before.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform


Related Posts